- Adriano dos Santos
How to heal your gut
To heal your gut and fix your digestion, first you must understand why your gut is out of balance.
- Do you consume a low-fiber, high-sugar, processed, nutrient-poor, high-calorie diet, which causes all the wrong bacteria and yeast to grow in our gut and damages the delicate ecosystem in your intestines?
- Do you overuse medications that damage the gut or block normal digestive function?
- Do you experience gluten intolerance, celiac disease or low-grade food allergies to foods such as dairy, eggs, or corn?
- Do you experience chronic low-grade infections or gut imbalances with overgrowth of bacteria in the small intestine, yeast overgrowth, parasites or even more serious gut infections?
- Have you been exposed to toxins like mercury and mold toxins, which damages the gut?
- Are you stressed out, which can alter the gut nervous system, cause a leaky gut, and change the normal bacteria in the gut?
If your answer to these is YES, then I have good news for you. Your gut can be healed and restored and you can feel great again.
Click here and sign up to my Restore your Gut program so you can start living your best life again.
It is a 30 days Meal Plan which includes:
• A day-by-day meal plan featuring gut-healing foods and batch prepping tips for easy meal prep
and faster compliance.
• Over 30 daily recipes laid out in a full meal plan for you
• 3 daily meals plus snacks and drinks for every day
• Weekly printer-friendly shopping list
• A mixture of plant-based and animal-based proteins
• Various veggies and proteins, never the same ol' salad!
• Always gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, soy-free and sugar-free