- Adriano dos Santos
Bonni's Black Bean Burgers
Burgers are one of the main reasons why people resist the changes to their lifestyle. 🍔
That sounds weird, I know, but one of my clients has literally told me that.
>>> “How could I just stop eating burgers??? I’ve been eating them my whole life, and I just can’t help it. I love them.”
>>> I replied: “Well, you will need to, if you want to feel healthier. Plus, did you know that there are a lot of healthy burger alternatives?”
So, here is my top burger recipe for you!
It’s so delicious that you may even start preparing it regularly.
✅ Bonni's Black Bean Burgers ✅
- 1 can (15oz) Black beans, canned (drained)
- 1/2 cup Quinoa, uncooked (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup Bread crumbs, plain, gluten free
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (chopped)
- 2 clove(s) Garlic (minced)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse until combined and slightly sticky.
- Press into the hamburger shapes.
- Heat a skillet over a medium-high heat.
- Cook each one until it looks dry and is cooked through.