Have you heard of the expression? “walk the talk”
Well, this is my motto. I am far from being perfect but one thing I strive to do is “to walk the talk”. In other words is I try every single day to do what I preach about healthy eating habits.
I developed throughout the years 12 rules of eating healthily based on the latest science researches.
The 12 ADS Vitality’s rules are:⠀
1) Stay away from sugar. ⠀
2) Eat mostly plants. ⠀
3) Go easy on fruits. ⠀
4) Stay away from pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics, hormones, GMO foods, chemicals, food additives, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, dyes.⠀
5) Eat healthy fats. ⠀
6) Stay away from refined oils processed with heat, solvents and deodorizers. ⠀
7) Avoid or limit dairy. ⠀
8) Think of meat & animal products as a condiment or what I call “condi-meat.” ⠀
9) Eat sustainably farmed or harvested seafood that is low in mercury. ⠀
10) Avoid gluten. ⠀
11) Eat small amounts of gluten free grains. ⠀
12) Eat beans as a side dish, not a staple. ⠀
Keep in mind that most of us need to personalize our approach to food depending on our health conditions, preferences and needs. But cooking and eating become infinitely easier when you leave all the artificial stuff behind and focus on real, whole foods.
That’s the foundation of my own nutrition. Try it also and let me know how it feels.